Garage Door Maintenance
In ideal situations, the effort that is required to manually close and open the garage door should be more or less the same. If the effort needed becomes unequal, it is an indication that your garage door requires maintenance. If you want your door to work properly in each season, you must hire an experienced garage door technician for regular maintenance. For long lasting and smooth operation of the door, a door must undergo maintenance every three to six months. Your door has to counter the bad effects of harsh and extreme weather conditions and in return requires regular upkeep for smooth functioning. Service by a trained and knowledgeable professional can prevent a broken door or any garage door related problems.
When do you need maintenance?
- When your garage door makes too much noise during its operation.
- When you have to put extra effort in to open and close the garage door.
- When there is an improper balance of the garage door.
- When you haven't called a specialist for maintenance for over 2 years.
Why Choose Us?
- We perform a thorough examination of all the components like garage door springs, rollers, cables, drums and pulleys for any kind of damage
- Proper lubrication of rollers, hinges, tracks and springs is performed
- Proper balancing of the door for a long lasting life
- Ensure proper security and safety
- Emergency service available around the clock
- Experienced and trained staff
- Courteous customer assistance
For urgent maintenance or for regular upkeep, be sure to call us now.